Thursday 3 November 2011

How to Balance Love and Study



Are you presently in love? What a wonderful feeling isn’t it? It seems that you are smiling with me now. I know the feeling. “Love is a many splendored thing” as the song goes. When you’re in love, you are so happy, cheerful, blooming, beautiful, alive, and many more positive things that you can ever imagine. Just make sure, that person is a good influence to your life to be worth it.

If you are a student and you are in a romantic relationship, as if you are in cloud nine and nothing matters except that special someone of yours. Your education is the one that gets mostly affected or it’s the other way around, your love one is taken for granted because you’re too focused on your studies and you don’t give time for love.

Thinking wisely with a heart is the best solution so that neither love nor your education will suffer. If you are starting your college life, it would be good to do some planning. Yes, planning! In life, if you plan ahead of time you get better results. It’s about keeping all in balance. You don’t need to choose between love and study because you can balance them. Love should not be an obstacle to your studies and your studies should not be an obstacle to your love life. How? Well, here are some simple tips that you can do to make things in its proper places:

Time Management
There are certain things to be done on certain times. If you are at school, it is just proper to study and not to concentrate more on your love one’s presence. This doesn’t mean that you will not see him on weekdays especially when you are in the same campus. You just have to schedule your dates only on weekends. No dating on weekdays; No hanging out before the exam day; and do your homework first before texting or talking on the phone. Aside from time for love and studies, you also need time for your family, friends, and for yourself. Just don't focus on one thing; balance everything. When you do this, you will serve your purpose as a good student, lover, family member, and as an individual for a better future. If you have a good education, the best careers in life await you. 

Mutual Agreement
You alone cannot balance love and study. Your partner should agree with you on your plan to schedule everything so that you both will finish your studies. This is the best for both of you anyway. If you both graduate, you will have more opportunities in life and a better chance to be prosperous, and then love will be in the air. If one doesn’t agree, that is a sign that your present partner is not capable of understanding and giving importance to your goals in life and future. So, you better think twice.

Sticking to the Plan
A plan and an agreement without execution is useless. Make sure that you are dedicated to follow your plan which is to finish your studies with good grades and your special someone is your inspiration in achieving your goals.

Don’t give up love for your studies because who knows that person is the right person for you and don’t give up your studies either for love because love without thinking is nothing. You may end up losing everything. Balance is the answer to be successful in life. Yes it’s possible and you can do it!










8 comments:

  1. i'm in the situation that i have to choose i think that i lost my family and my friend's because i didn't do any time management i can't Separate between love and study , i love my girl so much and what i have to do to separate i wanna be the first on my class and wanna read and have no chains any help to manage my time between my self and my edu and my family and my friends and my love ?
    and are u sure after that love will have a good effect on my study ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O really y not. If you hav choose a partner who loves u the most then one day u become topper in your class. believe me I have already experienced and we both have a happy life now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation guys ..and I just really wondered if you are downright or something like that .But my problems that I can't make balance between both of them ,because once I hold my mobile phone I can't really stop chatting my girl friend however,she arrange her time that what exactly makes me in a deep hole so what's the solution guys ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very helpful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice.. I will now manage my time with a fixed time for my love..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the advice.. I will now manage my time with a fixed time for my love..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was about to ditch him thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's awsome reader friendly article loved it....

    ReplyDelete