Wednesday 30 November 2011

When I Get Where I’m Getting to Where I’m Going… Get it?




Going off to college is expensive; that much is for sure, but money isn’t the thing that I fear most. The thing that scares me is quality. Going to a college where I know the quality of my education will prove essential to my aims and goals is nerve wrecking. Plus, I don’t know if I want to attend a university personally or shoot for an Online Bachelors Degree. Considering online educations are so new to most industries, another fear is how companies will recognize the quality of an online education on a resume.

However, the younger generation seems to greatly appreciate online educations; and this is very reassuring. I look up places such as Full Sail University and their online programs are plenty! And their alumni have gone off to work for big-time film companies, such as Dreamworks or Disney.

But then again, attending a University personally would be an extraordinary social experience. Making connections and networking with other aspiring professionals is equally essential to the quality of the education.

Though I’m still stuck on the fence on how I’m going to attend college, and where, I’m certain I’ll be alright no matter how I decide. Like anything in life, the college experience is riddled with pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment